a closer shot

Friday, December 19, 2008

Now Isn't This Fun?

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, shhhhhhhh.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, peace to you, no matter what those silly elitists say.
3. You ride those 4-wheelers, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, cold cold cold cold and Northern Lights.
5. It's Friday, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing, so don't stop the music.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with good friends, tomorrow my plans include Anchorage amazing-ness, and Sunday, I want to not miss any flights!

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com
(Thanks to Tiff for the sweet idea!)

Okay. It's Friday. I am ready to be DONE with the semester, as is pretty much everyone else. Anyway, I leave tomorrow for Anchorage - sweet!! Should be a pretty fantastic weekend. I'm looking forward to some good times with good people. Late Sunday night I will be flying to Indianapolis to visit the fam and good ole friends from my other life. :)

Happy holidays to all! I hope everyone has a fantastic break, and a safe New Year's. This is me loving the snow - snow, I will miss you for one whole week!! What will I do in all that warm Midwest weather???

1 comment:

tiff said...

hee :) Love it Karis...your friday fill-in is fun! And I will clink my pomtini with Rick's Jack in hopes that you have good weather and flights on time!

Wishing you holiday happiness and a New Year filled with HOPE!