a closer shot

Thursday, January 15, 2009

What I Learned Today

The internet lied. Yes, yes it did. Shocking, I know.

This is what happened: I had to make brownies to sell to help fund-raise for my seniors, for graduation. I was going to make my sweet, kick-butt peppermint patty brownies. I realized too late, i.e. tonight (when I had to bake them) that I have no eggs. What to do??!!?? Google, of course! What might I substitute for eggs? The answer: NOTHING. It doesn't work. The result? Well, that's what the video is for.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your brownies, life goes on! You remind me of your
Mother when you do that closed lips
thing with your mouth. Ha
Luv ya, Aunt Marie

Tera said...

"The internet lied." Darn internet. Sheesh! Why won't it pull through when you need it to! Goll!

sissy said...

May I just say... ahahahahahahahahah *breath* ahahahahahahahah... next time call my mom for eggs. :) She always has them. *hugs* that's awesome.

Sword Sworn said...

That is wonderful!! Thank you for the great laugh this morning.

tiff said...

oh bummer...so funny that you took a video of your soupy brownies!!!!

bush living can always be so fun when baking products can not be bought at all hours of the evening...giggle :)

hope the fundraiser was a success even without your brownies.