a closer shot

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scenery Photos: Not For Sale

A couple of weeks ago, we took 14 seniors on a career trip around Anchorage, the Kenai Peninsula, and Palmer. Basically, it was lots of driving, lots of touring, lots of listening, and lots of fun! Here are some snapshots from our drive. These are all taken on the road. Our destinations went like this: Anchorage to Soldotna; Soldotna to Seward; Seward to Anchorage. I couldn't tell you where each of these photos was taken. It was all lovely. I have to give props, though. All photos were taken by students. Since I was driving, I thought it would be safer that way. :)



















Hope you've enjoyed the scenery!

Last week was our annual October Teacher Inservice. It's pretty much my favorite week. We get to learn and collaborate and get work done. And of course our social network multiplies about a hundred times over, which is cool.

Anyway, back to teaching this week! Peas out.

1 comment:

Adrianna said...

Peas out? What does that mean? hahaha...I'm just joking you girl. I love your pics and I think you should seriously reconsider about selling them. You could make some cold, hard cash.
hearts
-A