a closer shot

Sunday, May 27, 2007

my phone is in Buffalo, but my heart is on the road

I moved back to Indiana for the summer. It's good to be home. :) But I left my phone in my apartment in Buffalo, along with a big mess. My roommate probably hates me right now. It's okay, I would totally understand. So I'm hoping to have my phone back by next week, but we'll see. In the meantime I'll be ignoring a lot of people. Also, I'm not able to check my gmail account or facebook on my mom's computer, which is a little bit frustrating. Alright, a LOT bit frustrating. But again, oh well. Indianapolis is great. You might not think so, being a midwestern city. Most might even believe it is boring. But not so, my friends. Not so. The zoo has a new exhibit open and is advertising that you can touch live sharks. Does that sound boring? No, it does not. The Indianapolis 500 - also not boring. The list goes on and on, and if I were to keep going you would not be bored.

No comments: