a closer shot

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Briefly

I realize it has been ages. I apologize. But Iditarod pictures will be coming soon. And it has been psycho busy the past few weeks. Non-stop work, literally - we had work days last weekend, so not much of a break. But these details will be related to you later. I just want all my faithful readers to know that I haven't forgotten about my commitment to inform the world of what I see and experience.

Right now there are a few things on my mind:
- Work next year. (I am here, other people are not.)
- It's spring break!!
- Still lots of work to do.
- I need to leave in 20 minutes - can I get any work done before then? Probably not...
- Where is my dog?
- It's too windy to ski. Bummer.
- New Zealand this summer - traveling is NOT an option.
- Living arrangments next year. (A few things to consider.)
- So much I want to do this week.

That's all for now. Check back the end of this week for a real post.
Peace to you and through you -

No comments: