a closer shot

Thursday, July 5, 2007

the countdown begins

And so it is. On July 26th I will be on a plane out of Indianapolis headed towards Denver (after a layover in Atlanta, of course) to visit my family and be in paradise. Five days later I will get on another plane which will go to Los Angeles, where I will get on another plane which will take me to Anchorage, Alaska. After a 12 hour layover I'll get on another plane, a much much smaller plane, which will take me to Unalakleet, my new home for the next year. Talk about a direct flight. Anyway, I'll be at my final destination on August 1.

This is probably the scareist thing I've ever done. Remember when I was stuck in a hurricane in Orlando? Maybe not, but this is so much scarier than that. I highly recommend it.

20 days.

Don't get too attached, now.

1 comment:

Sara Britt said...

how did i not know about this blog? so glad i found it...