a closer shot

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The First One

I can't think of what to write this morning. Not that it really matters. Not today.

I wish I were not so in love with a person who does not exist in my life. But - I live in an amazing city, and I am making new friends, and I think I feel sick. I had too much sugar last night.

I miss my family of friends.

There is a cat who hangs around our house in the evenings. It must be nice to be a roamer. But then, the cat has no home, and it cries at night.

I just got a degree, and somewhere subconsciously I think I always feel a need to say it out loud. "Oh yeah, I have a degree, I can do that." Do I need to remind myself? Do I need to make sure everyone around me knows it? I am pretty sure I am the only one who cares. I wish sometimes that there was another me to punch me in face sometimes and say, "Shutup, Karis."

Yeah, way too much sugar last night. Blech.

No comments: